The NPBO™ Private Community ...
Tools, Resources, and Support to Help You Build a Thriving Practice
... practice building information at your fingertips, when you need it!
Do you want to grow your practice, bring in more revenue, and help more patients?
Of course you do, why else would you be here?
But how do you do that?
How do you take your practice to the next level without getting stuck or making mistakes?
And what happens if you do?
What will you do when your back is up against a wall?
When you’re facing challenges stopping you in your tracks?
Sure, you can go online to look for answers, but that comes with its own problems.
With so much “free advice” online, finding what you need is challenging.
And it takes a lot of time to read through articles, watch videos, and make sense of it all.
But even if you come across relevant answers to your queries, often, you get conflicting information.
How will you decide who to listen to?
But There’s Even a Bigger Problem …
You don’t know the person behind the advice. They may have credentials, experience and be knowledgeable… or not.
They may have no idea what they’re talking about… and there’s no way for you to know.
And … advice that sounds great initially may turn out to be flawed or, on occasion, outright wrong.
One Side of the Coin…
But let's face it, that's only half the trouble...
The other issue is cobbling together bits and pieces of information so you can meet the day-to-day challenges of your practice.
- Growing your patient base and your revenue
- Creating new services for your patients
- Dealing with reimbursement issues
- Attracting new talent for your practice
- Accomplishing more without putting in more hours
- Taking home more money, consistently
But that’s tough to do when there is no guidance, direction, or support.
Essentially, you’re on your own, figuring things out by yourself.
Of course, you can “Go it Alone.”
You can figure things out by way of trial and error.
But here’s the thing … it takes time.
And most business owners don’t have enough time to begin with.
Time is a precious resource, and your success depends on how quickly you can respond to opportunities and challenges in your practice.
Think about it …
There’s the belief that progress must take time…
- “Don’t rush the process. Good things take time.”
- “Great things take time; either you wait or settle for less.”
- “Never give up because great things take time.”
But contrary to popular belief, making progress doesn’t have to be slow!
Growing your practice doesn’t have to move at a snail’s pace.
Because there is a way to fast-track your progress and success…
You can create greater success for yourself by modeling the success of others.
Successful entrepreneurs do it!
They rarely “go it alone!”
So why would you?
Successful entrepreneurs fast-track their success by learning from other entrepreneurs who have made it before them.
They get together one-on-one or in groups. They learn from one another and support each other.
So why not follow their example and do the same?
- Why not benefit from the experience of successful NPs?
- Why not learn from what has worked for them?
- Why not do what they have done in their practices?
- Why not connect with them and model what they do today?
- Why not support other business-minded NPs?
And that is what membership in the NPBO™ Private Community is offering you.
Access to a group of like-minded, entrepreneurial-thinking NPs who work on building and growing their practices.
- Are you prepared to deal with the challenges in your practice?
- Do you know how to solve the problems in your practice?
- Can you access practice-building tools, resources, and support to help you grow a thriving practice?
- Do you know how to identify opportunities in your practice?
- And are you connected to a network of like-minded NPs who understand and support you?
But First …
Let me briefly introduce myself.
I’m Barbara C. Phillips, APRN, FNP-BC, FAANP, the creator of the NPBO™ Private Community.
Like you, I’m an advanced practice clinician. I have worked in various settings and owned clinical and non-clinical businesses.
In addition to consulting and coaching with clinicians, I’ve been speaking, writing, and presenting to NPs on business and professional development topics since 2007.
I don’t say this to impress you but to assure you that I am qualified to teach and coach you.
I know first-hand how important it is to have the right information at the right time and how devastating it can be if you do not.
And that is why I’ve created the NPBO™ Private Community.
Because I know all too well how difficult it can be to find the type of information you will find inside the NPBO™ Private Community, particularly when you need the information the most.
My goal is and has always been to provide my colleagues with the best information, support, and resources they need to start and grow a practice.
But Don’t Just Take my Word for it…
Hear what other NPs say about the NPBO™ Private Community.
Barbara’s knowledge, and that of the guest presenters is always excellent, delivered interestingly, as well as, always relevant to our needs as private business owners. Consistent, excellent strategies are provided and there is always collaborative learning – ensuring ideas and knowledge are shared. No matter how long you are in practice - just starting or many years, like myself, there is always something new to learn!
Randi Mann, WHNP BC, NCMP
"I also have been a member of Barb’s group and joined in 2008. Her advice and info was instrumental in helping me get started! I highly recommend joining her group too!"
Susan Rinkus Farrell, MSN, APRN, GNP-BC
"I've known Barbara since 2007, her information helped to guide me in opening my business, the monthly membership alone is invaluable, as I start in a new NP business, I rejoined the monthly membership and I have contracted with her for 1:1 coaching to fine tune my business plan, and remember this expense is a tax deduction."
Now, let me tell you what’s inside the NPBO™ Private Community.
Once inside, you will find a wide range of information, resources, and support, including:
Live Interactive Sessions
Twice a month, we'll get together for our Coaching Circle. We’ll cover different topics, present new concepts, and answer your questions. Members can discuss any challenges, take the “hot seat,” and get feedback from the group.
Private Office Hours
Every other week you may schedule a 10-minute, 1:1 coaching call with me. These super-focused sessions are available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Every month we meet to tackle different marketing topics and strategies so you can grow your practice. We cover different marketing channels because what works for one practice may not work for another!
PRN Popup Sessions
We’ll meet as needed to respond to current developments in healthcare, to changes in policies affecting Nurse Practitioners, and to answer your questions as they arise.
We’ve included video training because, frequently, it’s easier to watch how something is done. After all, your education started with demonstrations; and for most of us, watching is still the easiest way to learn.
Templates and Forms
You need documents and forms to run your practice. We’ll share the ones we’ve created and that other members have shared with us. Some templates are sourced to save you time, energy, and money.
Policies and Procedures
“Love ’em or hate ’em,” they are necessary and can streamline your business. We’ll share our growing library of policies and procedures you can take and customize for your practice.
No matter where you are in the process of business ownership, you’ll find a wide variety of articles to help you understand, start, and grow your business and practice.
Community & Support
You get access to the NPBO™ Private Circle Community, available only to active members. Talk with your colleagues, learn from one another, and support each other; twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year!
We’re always adding supportive materials to NPBO™… audios, videos, graphics, or PDFs that boost your understanding of business and assist with professional and personal development.
Group health, life, and disability insurance for you, your family, and your employees
As a member of the NPBO™ Private Community, you get a members-only 20% discount on most of our products and services.
Is Membership For You?
Perhaps you’re wondering if joining this one-of-a-kind online network of like-minded NPs is right for you …
Membership in the NPBO™ Private Community is for you…
- If you want comprehensive, up-to-date information and resources to grow a thriving practice … you’ll find it in the community.
- If you understand that learning about business doesn’t stop with opening the doors to your practice … you will advance your business knowledge when you join the community.
- If you’re an entrepreneur who understands the power of modeling and is open to supporting one another… you’ll find mutual support within the community.
- If you want to fast-track your success as a clinician business owner … membership in the community will help you get there!
- If you are a clinician business owner tired and weary of going it alone … our community is there to help and support you.
Now I invite you to join our community of Nurse Practitioner entrepreneurs who are exploring, starting, and growing their own businesses.
I’m confident you’ll find the education, resources, and support inside the NPBO™ Private Community of high quality and exceptional value.
At A Crossroads ...
Now you stand before a fork in the road.
Should you walk down the road to the left or choose the one to the right?
Will you keep doing what you’ve always done, or is it time for a change?
Will you keep going it alone or join a network of successful NP practice owners and fast-track your success?
It’s time to choose one path or the other.
The decision is yours … the ball is in your court.
Let Me Recap What You Get…
Here is what you get when you invest in yourself and join the NPBO™ Private Community today.
- You get immediate access to the NPBO™ Private Community portal so you can get started right away.
- All content within the portal is available 24/7, provided you have internet access.
- Live Interactive Sessions: twice a month, we meet for our Coaching Circle. We’ll tackle new topics, present new concepts, and answer your questions. Members can discuss any challenges, take the “hot seat,” and get feedback from the group.
- Private Office Hours: you get direct access to me every other week for a 10-minute, 1:1 office hour call where you can ask me all your questions. This alone is worth the cost of membership! A regular, non-member 15-minute strategy session is $97 (you do the math!).
- Marketing Workshops: Every month, we meet to tackle different marketing topics and strategies so you can grow your practice. We cover various marketing channels because what works for one practice may not work for another!
- Video Training: You get access to video training on various topics to help you develop your business skills. We’ve included video training because, frequently, it’s just easier to watch how something is done.
- PRN Popup sessions: We’ll meet as needed, so we can respond to current developments in healthcare, to changes in policies affecting Nurse Practitioners, and answer your questions as they arise.
- Templates & Forms: You need documents and forms to run your business. Take the templates and forms inside the membership, adapt them to your practice, and reduce your workload.
- Policies & Procedures: Tap into our growing library of policies and procedures. Download them, customize and adapt them to fit your practice.
- Business Articles: You get access to articles covering a wide range of business topics to help you understand, start, and grow your business and practice.
- Community & Support: You get access to the NPBO™ Private Circle Community, available only to active members. Talk with your colleagues, learn from one another, and get support. Twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year!
- Bonus Materials: We’re always adding supportive materials to NPBO™ … audios, videos, graphics, or PDFs that boost your understanding of business and assist with professional and personal development.
- Access To: Group health, life, and disability insurance for you, your family, and your employees.
- Discounts: As a member of the NPBO™ Private Community, you get a members-only 20% discount on most of our products and services.
- Every month, you get access to a vast amount of business information, tools, and support you can use at once, saving you precious time, energy, and money.
- You’ll be amongst a community of like-minded, success-oriented NPs, keen to start and grow their practices.